Viruses being transported with Cygwin messages

Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
Sun Oct 13 12:21:00 GMT 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Folks, don't roar at me, but I am seeing a number of messages arrive here,
infected. One came with a message via Robert Collins, twice, another from a
message that was discussing the problems with Cygwin's DLL version's and the
way the POSIX layer does its job, within the host's OS. The thing is, they
are all coming via Earthlink, and its cronies, so I think its one infected
machine. Gary, if you really meant to send that message, you'll know which
one I mean, please repost it.
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.