new gdb interface

Thomas Mellman tmellman@web.de
Thu Oct 17 01:13:00 GMT 2002

"Paul D. DeRocco" <pderocco@ix.netcom.com> schrieb am 17.10.02 09:13:35:
> "gdb --help" indicates that "gdb -nw" does what you want.

Thank you, that helped.  Nevertheless, let me re-iterate my plea: particularly in
the CYGWIN world, fancy do-dads should be optional, rather than standard Unix
command line behaviour (IMHO) being optional.

I had to power down my box - neither kill(-9) on either the process under test,
the debugger or the debugger window, nor even the task manager were able
to kill the two processes, and even windows-shutdown hung.

--

Thomas Mellman