ssh refuses to enter binmode (fwd)

David N. Blank-Edelman dnb@ccs.neu.edu
Thu Oct 17 23:27:00 GMT 2002

> Why are you refusing to use the snapshot?

I must not have been clear. My message was about how the pre-snapshot
released version problem looked a lot like a previous bug. It had nothing
to do with whether this problem was fixed by a snapshot or whether I had
attempted to use that snapshot.

Your comment on the snapshot fix (msg01070) said:

> Anyway, I've checked in a patch that may or may not be temporary.  I'll
> have to talk to Corinna and decide.

I thought that a very specific reminder (about a bug very much like this
one) that you had already squashed once before would be helpful to you in
the process of patching. Perhaps I was wrong, sorry.

      -- dNb, founding member of the snapshot appreciation club