cygwinl.dll

Scott Prive Scott.Prive@storigen.com
Mon Oct 21 07:40:00 GMT 2002

This is more of a reply to nemrut, or just me talking out loud on a Monday morning... :-)

It *might* be that nemrut has Cygwin B20 on CD-ROM, and has bad dialup internet service, where it will cost him money to download the latest from cygwin.com. That's a valid reason to [want to] stay on an older version..

If this IS the case, nemrut should ask the question, `where could he find CD-ROMs with a more recent Cygwin?`.

Unfortunately I do not know the answer. I checked cheapbytes.com but they don't offer Cygwin discs. But perhaps this post will prompt nemrut to offer more information...

-Scott