Order to place - Netra Requirement

procurement@sunxpress.co.uk procurement@sunxpress.co.uk
Thu Oct 24 13:53:00 GMT 2002

GENUINE PO READY TO BE PLACED

85 of either of the following MUST BE SECOND USER :

Netra AC200
1 CPU
2 x 36Gb SCSI disks
2gb RAM

OR

Netra T1
1 CPU
2 x 36 SCSI
DUE TO THE QUANTITY, WE WILL CONSIDER VARIANTS ON THESE SPECIFICATIONS. !! MUST BE 1RU !!

Chris Golding
SunXpress Ltd - Senior Sales Consultant

T: 0845 6017101
http://www.sunxpress.co.uk/

This email is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and
may contain confidential information. Unless stated to the contrary, any
opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the
official view of the company. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message
from your system. Please do not copy it or use if for any purposes, or
disclose its contents to any other person.

We make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. You should
independently check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses, as we
can take no responsibility for any computer viruses that might be
transferred by way of this e-mail