inetd:ssh/telnet/ftp - Im too stupid to use these

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Wed Oct 30 13:43:00 GMT 2002

On Wed, Oct 30, 2002 at 03:20:39PM -0500, lhall@pop.ma.ultranet.com wrote:
>Perhaps this makes sense as a step in the process but it can't be the
>end-game if folks really want to make the process easier for everyone.
>I'm not against any steps necessary if it improves any part of Cygwin
>but unless the improvement actually folds into the final product
>(Cygwin itself) as Chris points out, various disjointed and
>disconnected solutions will likely lead to more confusion and problems
>in the future.  It's worth thinking about for anyone that's taken the
>first step.  This stuff can all be helpful.  Let's try to get it all in
>one place! :-)

In this case the information provided could possibly be considered more
confusing than what is already available, too.  So, submitting
documentation for review and incorporation would theoretically weed out
the confusing or incorrect parts.

cgf