Looking for cygpcre.dll

Scott Prive Scott.Prive@storigen.com
Thu Oct 31 17:07:00 GMT 2002

This (and other) dll's get installed by programs that need it. You do not need to worry about picking dll's -- it's all automatic by setup.exe

If I understand you, you just want the dll, and you're not terribly curious to know what package it comes from. So, one answer is run SETUP, select "something", and verify you have the file.

If you need to know exactly which package provides this, I cannot answer you.
-Scott