printing from within Cygwin
Dario Alcocer
alcocer@helixdigital.com
Thu Sep 5 05:44:00 GMT 2002
On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 10:26:36AM -0700, Shankar Unni wrote:
> Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>
> > Looks like you don't have the mswinpr2 device in your ghostscript
> > installation...
>
> The GhostScript that comes with Cygwin is built without any of the
> Windows extensions (the mswin* devices, the Windows console (that pops
> up if you type "gswin32" in the native Windows distribution), ...).
>
> I wonder if it's possible to build the Cygwin gs with these extensions?
> Or at least the Windows devices? There are the "mswindll", "mswinprn"
> and "mswinpr2" devices, and the "display" device for the Windows native
> display (the one that "gswin32" pops up).
Yes, it's definitely doable; it's on my long list of "to-do" items.
As soon as I have more "free time" I'll do it.
--
Dario Alcocer -- Sr. Software Developer, Helix Digital Inc.
alcocer@helixdigital.com -- http://www.helixdigital.com
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list