Exim 4.10

Raphael raphael@oninet.pt
Sat Sep 7 15:59:00 GMT 2002

I'm glad to find Exim in the Cygwin tree. It was not announced strangly
enough, but it runs like a dream, much better than the old 4.04 version.
Easier to setup, the config file is also a great help and the placing of
the files in the /var and /etc dir is very welcome to. I finaly got plain
auth working too. Nice work Pierre I'm very thankfull for your efford.
This makes Cygwin almost complete. AFAIC the only thing missing IMHO is a
nntp server.

Kind Regards

Raphael.

---