Setup window size: a suggestion

Gary R. Van Sickle g.r.vansickle@worldnet.att.net
Sun Sep 8 15:34:00 GMT 2002

> > Borland's Delphi / C++ Builder are great.. *g*
>
> And non-free :].
>
> More importantly, it's not the GUI that's the issue, it's the 'class' of
> window that we are using that has the deficiency, if we had a look-alike
> with the same API that could static link into setup, AND would notify
> each page on resizes... then that should solve the issue. Perhaps we
> should reimplement that window class?
>
> Gary - whaddya think?

I try not to. ;-)

Rebuild a better, stronger, faster PropertySheet?  Sounds like a lot of work,
and potentially a lot of bloat (though the way things usually go, in the end
it'd probably be the path of least resistance).  I hain't licked yet; I'll curse
Bill's name for a few more hours before I throw the bathwater out with this baby
;-).

--
Gary R. Van Sickle
Brewer.  Patriot.