Traceroute?

James Garrison jhg@athensgroup.com
Mon Sep 9 15:00:00 GMT 2002

John Perry wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Sep 2002, Dan Vasaru wrote:
>
> Yeah. I knew that. :) It turns out I spend 99% of my time in Cygwin now
> and just wanted it for this platform. I guess I can always open a Dos
> window. :(

Cygwin is *supposed* to automatically be able to run almost all Windows
binaries.  You should be able to run tracert from a Cygwin (or rxvt)
window without doing anything special.  (note the command is tracert
in Windoze, not traceroute).

--
James Garrison                                Athens Group, Inc.
mailto:jhg@athensgroup.com                    5608 Parkcrest Dr