cygrunsrv V0.95 bug (dll ver 1.3.12-2)
dan ''dante'' tenenbaum
dandante@dandante.com
Wed Sep 11 13:24:00 GMT 2002
I created a couple of services using cygrunsrv V0.95 (cygwin dll version
1.3.12-2) under Windows 2000.
When I log off, those services are stopped.
One of the services is a Java application. I understand that there is a
common bug with many service wrappers, something to do with NT
CTRL_LOGOFF_EVENT . Is that what this is and is there any way to work
around it?
Any idea why that is?
This defeats the whole
purpose, which was to have some programs running at all times, so that if
there is a power outage, the machine will reboot and the programs will
start again automatically, and so that I do not need to log into that
machine to have access to that functionality.
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list