Getting MAC address within C/C++-program in Windows2000

John Vincent jpv50@hotmail.com
Mon Sep 23 04:31:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

I think there is a psycological problem here (not with
the individuals concerned, of course, I'm generalising
about humanity as a whole). The problem is that since
it's less effort to read a short email than a long one,
people assume that the short email is less informative
than the long one, end result: people pay attention to
the email that speculates at length on possible solutions,
while ignoring the one-liner with the "definitive" answer.
It happens a lot, not just on this list.

That's my opinion, anyhow :-))

/John Vincent.