Request:

venkatramana reddy rrvr_reddy@hotmail.com
Mon Sep 23 15:09:00 GMT 2002

Hi,
I am Reddipalli,i have got some problem with my laptop after installing
cygwin.
let me clearly explain you about the problem.
I have laptop with Windows XP OS. I have downloaded cygwin package on to my
Laptop.
At cygwin command tool i entered passwd and i entered  anew passwd. It has
changed my passwd.
It has changed my XP passwdord also. Now it is not letting me into my
laptop.
Could u please tell me is there any way i can recover my old passwd or reset
the passwd so that i can login to my account.
Please reply to this mail as soon as possible.
Thanx,
Reddipalli.