Updated rxvt-2.7.2-13 disturbs vim's colours

Don Sharp dwsharp@iee.org
Tue Sep 24 08:02:00 GMT 2002

Hi

I am afraid that this new version seriously upsets Vim on NT4 SP6a.
During an editing session, my cursor changed to white, the background
changed to white and most of the characters went invisible.

I confirmed that this was not a brown out effect by shutting down and
restarting from cold. It soon happened again while editing with vim.
Normal command line behaviour is OK.

Reverting to the previous 2.7.2-12 lets me edit in peace.

Just thought I better mention it!

Cheers

Don Sharp