cygpath returns garbage if DOS/win2k input environment variable is too long?

Joshua Daniel Franklin joshuadfranklin@yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 19:24:00 GMT 2002

Looks like you'll have to take Chris' advice and at least look at the
cygpath source. Does it work with a shorter CLASSPATH?

Oh, and follow Randy's advice about the --path option, too.