Checking mount points
Robert Collins
rbcollins@cygwin.com
Fri Sep 27 07:56:00 GMT 2002
On Sat, 2002-09-28 at 00:07, Richardson, Tony wrote:
> What is the easiest way to check if /home/$USER (or some other
> directory) has been mounted (either system-wide or user-only)? I know
> that I can use regtool (checking both the system and user keys) or parse
> the output from "mount", but I was hoping for something as simple as
> typing "isitmounted /home/$USER" and have the unknown isitmounted
> command return an appropriate exit status.
>
> I'm trying to write startup scripts so that mount points get set
> automatically when running cygwin from a network share (but I don't to
> override /home/$USER if that already exists.)
>
'mount' should do it.
Cheers,
Rob
--
---
GPG key available at: http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt.
---
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/attachments/20020927/1c3dd4f9/attachment.sig>
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list