bug with setup.exe: saw tetex-beta even though I did not select prev

Rainer Typke rainer.typke@cs.uu.nl
Wed Apr 2 17:01:00 GMT 2003

Hello,

 I encountered the following problem with the cygwin setup.exe.

Two days ago, I started the current version of setup.exe from within my
browser.
I went to the mirror in Esslingen (fh-esslingen.de).
Accidentally, I selected tetex-beta even though I just wanted tetex. I
then changed my mind and selected tetex.
As a result, the dependencies were not checked correctly, and I
installed an incomplete set of modules. This in turn lead to lilypond
not finding the feta font although it was available.

I think that setup.exe presented the tetex-beta version in the list even
though I did not select [prev].

With best regards,

Rainer Typke