Postinstall failure: file not found

Rudiyanto Gunawan rudiyantogunawan@hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 20:49:00 GMT 2003

>From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu>
>To: Rudiyanto Gunawan <rudiyantogunawan@hotmail.com>
>CC: cygwin@cygwin.com
>Subject: Re: Postinstall failure: file not found
>Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 15:27:15 -0500 (EST)
>
>What is the exact message you're getting?  What are the packages you're
>trying to install?  Which version of setup.exe are you using?

The error message was too fast to be seen clearly, but
I think it was saying:
/etc/postinstall/filename.sh not found

I am trying to install all packages. But, I could
not get it to work even for the default packages.
This was using the latest version of setup.exe (2.249.2.10)

Additional info: I am running Windows 2000 SP3, and
regularly update through MS automatic download.

Thanks a bunch for your quick response