Using two versions of cygwin1.dll

Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc.) lhall@rfk.com
Tue Apr 8 03:40:00 GMT 2003

Martin,

You can't simply load 2 Cygwin DLLs via LoadLibrary.  And you can't
run two different versions of the Cygwin DLL simultaneously whether you
dynamically load them or not.  I guess I was a little too obtuse when I
mentioned that there isn't a way to do this.  Sorry.  I'll try to more
explicit next time. ;-)

Larry