[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cron-3.0.1-9

Luciano lucianoav@gmx.net
Wed Apr 16 09:26:00 GMT 2003

I don't think it is working properly. Version 3.0.1-8 was working a
little better, the new version sends this to my console instead of
running the task:

/usr/sbin/sendmail: can't open the smtp port (0) on mailhost.

Why?

Also, I'm inclined to think that crontab.exe also needs some
tweaking. If I edit my tabs with Vi (yikes!), the tasks are run. I
mean, now I get that error above. But if I edit a file with my ever-
so-stunning Windows text editor and run

crontab file.txt

... all tasks are skipped.

--