IMAP server, anyone?

Abraham Backus abraham@backus.com
Thu Apr 17 08:31:00 GMT 2003

Hi Luciano,

I use the UW imapd server http://www.washington.edu/imap/ and it is
excellent.  Some Cygwin users have patched it to work with Cygwin, but it
isn't yet a cygwin package.  I've been trying to get some time to put one
together to submit to cygwin-apps.  In the meantime, you can get an
"unofficial" package by running cygwin setup and pointing it at
http://abackus.imagineis.com.

-Abe