Programs can't find Cygwin paths

Luciano lucianoav@gmx.net
Fri Apr 18 04:47:00 GMT 2003

I have a directory with several language interpreters: Perl, PHP,
Tcl, among others. I had Perl twice for a few days: Windows and
Cygwin. It seems that if I point to the interpreter with the hash
bang line using a Cygwin path,

#!/c/langs/tcl/bin/tclsh

... Cygwin can find tclsh and invoke it, but then Windows tcl can't
find a path like /home/USER/somescript.tcl. Perl works fine because I
have a Cygwin installation (which I selected and installed by
accident, BTW). I don't want to install all other interpreters for
Cygwin to make them work with Cygwin paths. There must be another
way...

Thanks,
--
Luciano ES