SSH, Samba, smbnetsec and chmod

Stephen Sherbert sherbert@RigakuMSC.com
Thu Apr 24 17:19:00 GMT 2003

Thanks for the quick response.

I will have to wait for the network admin to make the Samba changes.  I
am anxious to see if that solves my problem.

For the final response, I do have a comment.  My user and group ARE in
the /etc/passwd and /etc/group files.  I mentioned that is my problem
description.  However since I am using Samba, I have another user
account for the remote box hosting Samba.  Did you mean for me to put
that remote user/group into my /etc/passwd(group) files?

S. Sherbert