Updated: perl-5.8.0-2

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
Fri Apr 25 15:45:00 GMT 2003

Hello from Gregg C Levine
I don't know either. When I posted my comments to the list, I had just
finish reinstalling everything. I shall try again, RSN. And post more
including the dumps from Windows. However, I saw the problem only with
configure scripts, and with perl scripts that are the kind that create
make files from ones named, Makefile.PL for example. As an aside, I am
attempting to port a copy of Perl/TK to this build of Cygwin. And as
it happens, that's the version that I grabbed.
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi