Warning about EAPI on PHP load. Was: Problem with PHP: Win32 error 193

Javier J fjpp@softhome.net
Fri Apr 25 15:47:00 GMT 2003

Yes!!! That was it... it finally loads with the PHP module enabled ;)

Thanks all for a great deal of help (shoudl've looked into the different
  dll's status when I posted about the rebase prob. a few weeks ago ;(

	Javier