uw-imapd -> server crashing

Kevin Camera kcamera@kevshouse.homeip.net
Sun Aug 3 19:46:00 GMT 2003

Hi Stephan,

You need to add the Everyone account to your /etc/passwd.  Make sure
these two lines exist:

Everyone:*:0:0:,S-1-1-0::
SYSTEM::18:544:,S-1-5-18::

For me the SYSTEM account was in there by default, but not Everyone.
This will have you going in no time.

By the way, I just had a post about this a few days ago -- a search for
imapd probably would have uncovered it.

Thanks,
Kevin