1.5.1 issue?

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Mon Aug 4 18:49:00 GMT 2003

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:

> FWIW, I've seen this in 1.3.22 (with both "tty" and "notty"), so it's not
> a regression.

Okay, if it's not a regression then it is not a "1.5.1 issue" per se.
Party on, dudes.

As far as "seen this on linux" -- I had never seen it before(*) on linux
or cygwin, so I thought I'd simply give a heads up.  If it's a known
issue (and apparently it is, and not just for cygwin), then I'm sorry
for the noise.

(*) I *have* seen it on cygwin snapshots before, but never on released
kernels.  I guess I've just been lucky, but my previous experience
pointed to "something that occassionally went wrong during development
cycle but was usually fixed by release time".  I was wrong; sorry for
the confusion.

--Chuck