Mail Archives are Your Friend...

Hannu E K Nevalainen (garbage mail) garbage_collector@telia.com
Tue Aug 5 19:47:00 GMT 2003

> From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com]On Behalf
> Of Igor Pechtchanski

> 2) The "inurl:" modifier is not aware of forward slashes, and accepts
>    partial matches, so a query with "inurl:ml inurl:cygwin" will search
>    for messages on *all* of the Cygwin lists (i.e., cygwin@, cygwin-apps@,
>    etc).  AFAIK, there is no way to restrict the matches to just the
>    cygwin@ list.  The "inurl:cygwin-apps" does work, however.

 Hmmm "-cygwin-xfree -cygwin-apps ..." - awkward, but might work :-7

 Might it be that gogoLE groks "inurl:-cygwin-xfree"
as in "don't include cygwin-xfree url's" ?

NOTE: I have not found "inurl:" in google help (!?)

/Hannu E K Nevalainen, B.Sc. EE Microcomputer systems - 59?14'N, 17?12'E
--END OF MESSAGE--