Has ANYONE got telnet via xinetd working on 2000 *SERVER*?? (or 2003)

Brian.Kelly@Empireblue.com Brian.Kelly@Empireblue.com
Wed Aug 6 01:07:00 GMT 2003

I've got invested about seven to eight total hours trying to get it
working, plowing past
one issue after another. I finally get a login prompt, but I can't
authenticate with ANY ID,
local or domain. Inetd on the other hand, works perfectly. I read folks had
trouble getting
similiar stuff working on 2003 Server. Could it be that 2000 server and
2003 server really
aren't all that different??

Anyway, before I saddle you guys with "stuff", I thought I'd first ask if
*anyone* is using
it successfully on 2000 *Server*.

Brian Kelly

"WellChoice, Inc." made the following
 annotations on 08/05/2003 08:29:55 PM
Attention!  This electronic message contains information that may be legally
confidential and/or privileged.  The information is intended solely for the
individual or entity named above and access by anyone else is unauthorized.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please reply
immediately to the sender that you have received the message in error, and
delete it. Release/Disclosure Statement