michael's openssh for windows

Vince Hoffman Vince.Hoffman@uk.circle.com
Wed Aug 13 11:29:00 GMT 2003

Sorry to say that chrooting ssh/sftp doesnt seem too small a task, I had a
look at http://chrootssh.sourceforge.net/docs/chrootedsftp.html
but wasnt too sure how relevent this was to cygwin and decided i would live
without it till i had time to play more.
I'd be interested if you get it going though. ;)
Vince