Driver help

Kiran Bacche kiran.bacche@wipro.com
Wed Aug 13 12:33:00 GMT 2003


Wow that's geat.
I have an isr.c file (actually a device driver)
I could successfully compile it to generate a ".o" file.
But how can I convert it to a ".sys" file in CYGWIN environment.

Thanks
  Kiran


-----Original Message-----
From: Marcel Telka [mailto:marcel@telka.sk] 
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 5:48 PM
To: Kiran Bacche
Cc: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: Re: Driver help


On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 05:26:30PM +0530, Kiran Bacche wrote:
>     
> Hi,
>  
>   The usr/include/w32api/ddk contain windows device driver related
> header files.
> So does this mean that it is possible to develop windows device
drivers
> using CYGWIN ?

Yes. ioperm package contains one real example :-).

-- 
+-------------------------------------------+
| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   marcel@telka.sk  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |
|                jabber:   marcel@jabber.sk |
+-------------------------------------------+

--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list