It's a snapshot

Christopher Faylor cgf-idd@cygwin.com
Fri Aug 22 02:39:00 GMT 2003

Tonight's snapshot is nearly 1.5.3-ready.

I'd appreciate it if people would test the snapshot and report failures
or successes here.

If there are no serious issues with this version then I will probably
flip the switch and make 1.5.3 the latest, current version of cygwin,
switching all of the test versions of packages to be current at that
time.

Then, at that point, we'll hear from all of you who haven't been testing
1.5.x and its packages, of course...

Btw, I know that Corinna has at least one mmap patch to add before this
goes gold.

cgf