how to install without internet connection?

jwaterbrook jwaterbrook@keyww.com
Fri Aug 22 16:16:00 GMT 2003

That's exactly right, you want to download all the files and directories that you see there.
What someone else is suggesting is that you use a utility that will download the whole thing, so you don't have to browse each folder and manually click each one of them to download.
Teleport pro is a windows utility that will do this, but it's commercial, wget may be your best option if you have access to a linux box or if you can use google to find an alternative, that would work too.