Re-Urgent?

Mr David Isaac davidisaac3@juno.com
Tue Aug 26 05:23:00 GMT 2003

From: Engr David Isaac
Sango Power House,
Marina
Lagos

REQUEST FOR URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP- TRANSFER OF US$25,500,000.00

I am Engr David Isaac a director in the project and planning
department of the National Electric Power Authority (NEPA), I
head a seven man Tenders Board Committee in charge of contract award
and Payment approvals. I came to know of you in my  search for a reliable and reputable person to handle a very  confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a huge sum  of money to a foreign account.

There were series of contracts executed by a consortium of
Multinationals in the power industry in favour of the (NEPA) among
which were;

1) The expansion of Power line network within Nigeria for power
distribution.
2) Contract for Turn Around Maintenance (TAM) of various Gas Turbines
in the country.

The original value of of these contracts were deliberately over
invoiced in the sum of Twenty Five million, Five Hundred
Thousand United States Dollars (US$25,500,000.00) which has recently
been approved and now ready to be transferred.
However the companies that actually executed the aforementioned
contract have been fully paid and the projects officially
commissioned.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total
amount into your account for subsequent disbursement,
since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau
(Civil Service Laws) from opening and/or operating
foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed in you at this juncture is enormous.
In return, we have agreed amongst ourselves to offer
you 30% of the transferred sum, 5% shall be set aside for any
incidental expenses during the course of this transaction, you
will then be mandated to revert the balance to us in due course.

You must however NOTE that this transaction is subject to the follwing
terms and conditions; our conviction of your transparent
honesty and dilligence, that you must accord this transaction with
utmost confidentiality and secrecy.

Modalities have been worked out at the highest levels of the Ministry
of Finance, Central Bank of Nigeria and the Presidential
Task Force on Contract Payment for the immediate remittance of the
funds within 10 -14 working days subject to your
satisfaction of the above terms. Our assurance is that your role shall
be totally risk free . To accord this transaction the legality it
deserves, and for mutual security of funds, the whole procedures shall
be legally processed with your name or any company
you may nominate as the bona fide final beneficiary.

Once more, I want you to understand that having put in over 20years in
the Civil Service of my country, I am very much averse to
having my image and career dented. This matter should therefore be
treated with utmost secrecy and urgency. Kindly expedite
immediate action as we are well behind schedule to enable us include
this transfer in the Third batch of the 2003 fiscal year
contract payments.

Best  Regards

Engr David Isaac.