Installation looks for _update-info-dir even if it exists

Carlo Florendo carlo@astra.ph
Thu Aug 28 01:37:00 GMT 2003

Hello,

I've downloaded the entire cygwin distribution (source and binary) and
started installation from local directory.  However, the installation
stops when it starts installing _update-info-dir-<version>.tar.bz2.
Setup pops up a dialog which says "Download Incomplete.  Try again?"  I
always click yes and it starts downloading and resumes installing but
stops when it starts installing _update-info-dir.

I have an exact copy of the cygwin distribution.  Since I don't have
cygwin installed, I can't attach the output of cygcheck.  However, I
attached the file listing for the entire downloaded distribution.

Thanks for all the help!

Best Regards,

Carlo
------