Doubt and Request

Ronald Landheer-Cieslak blytkerchan@users.sourceforge.net
Mon Dec 1 10:25:00 GMT 2003

To download and install Cygwin and its packages, follow the instructions here:
* http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/setup-net.html
  the part of the users guide on setting up Cygwin
* http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/cygwin-ug-net.html
  the users guide's TOC
* http://cygwin.com/faq/faq_2.html#SEC8
  the part of the FAQ on installing Cygwin
* http://cygwin.com/faq.html
  the FAQ itself
* http://cygwin.com/packages/
  a search engine you can use to find programs/files in the packages to know
  what to install
* http://cygwin.com/lists.html
  the portal to the mailing list archives
* http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/
  the archives of this list

Please follow these links to find the information you need. If you still have
questions after all that, feel free to ask, but try to be precise :)

HTH

rlc

On Mon, Dec 01, 2003 at 12:25:09PM +0530, kowtham prabu wrote:
> Hello sir,
>
>    i have downloaded Cygwin Free Software from the Web and i installed it
> in my Pc.
>
> i don't know how to install and run the C programs in windows using Cygwin
> Software.
>
> Pls Help me and guide me with some procedures
>
> Thanks in Advance.
>
> Your's Sincerly
> Kowtham Prabu.C

There is no TRUTH.  There is no REALITY.  There is no CONSISTENCY.
There are no ABSOLUTE STATEMENTS.   I'm very probably wrong.