Problem VnC + SSh + Putty + Port Forwarding
djpeg@libero.it
djpeg@libero.it
Thu Dec 4 18:03:00 GMT 2003
> From the little information you've provided, what you're doing sounds fine.
> Like you, I know this works. I use Cygwin's ssh/sshd and it's port-
> forwarding with VNC (Tight and "normal") all the time and it works fine
> (I'm using it now to type this on my machine at home while I'm at work).
> I don't use putty though. However, the cause of your problem is not obvious.
> You'll need to debug it further. Sorry.
I don't know what can i do! My openssh work well, and the putty too. I dont' understand why with some router and pc i can do a tunnel! With other host i have this problem!
Anyone can help me?
Alessio
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list