Setup hangs in postinstall

Michael Robbert mrobbert@Mines.EDU
Fri Dec 5 21:56:00 GMT 2003

Brian,
Thanks for your quick response, but we have done multiple searches on
google and the list archives. I read every post that I could find about
the problems in October where setup was hanging during postinstall. That
is where I got many of my ideas for debugging already i.e. gdb, strace,
sh -x
The message that you point my to is about an update to bash, I checked
my version of bash and it is already 2.05b-16. That is what is installed
by default with the current installer. So, I'm sorry that doesn't lead
to a solution.

--
Michael "Murph" Robbert
System Administrator for Math/CS