Invalid program file name, pif file

Larry Hall cygwin-lh@cygwin.com
Sun Dec 7 02:45:00 GMT 2003

At 08:58 PM 12/6/2003, SonyMaster@aol.com you wrote:
>Yes, I'm sure I selected all. Do I need to activate them? I doubt it... The
>total size of my cygwin (with the bin folder) is: 1.26 GB
>That is most likely the full install. But why is it not reading any of the
>commands? Can someone say a command name, that came with the dafault package, so
>I can test if I accidently installed the default package?

How about 'cygcheck -srv'?  But rather than flailing around in the dark
and sending reams of email messages to this list with inquiries about
this and that, why don't you take a moment to familiarize yourself with
the resources available at cygwin.com.  Particularly, I'd recommend
first visiting, reading, and pondering <http://cygwin.com/problems.html>,
which I've pointed at twice before.  One thing you would have learned
there was about the existence of 'cygcheck'.  There's lot's of other
useful information at the Cygwin site.  The User's Guide is another great
source of information for newbies.

Holliston, MA 01746