Uninstall - SSHD service & sshd.log
Paul Kraus
pkraus@pelsupply.com
Fri Dec 12 15:59:00 GMT 2003
I figured this out.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cygwin-owner@cygwin.com
> [mailto:cygwin-owner@cygwin.com] On Behalf Of Paul Kraus
> Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 8:26 AM
> To: Cygwin
> Subject: Uninstall - SSHD service & sshd.log
>
>
> I am trying to uninstall cygwin. I have deleted the directory
> says the smbd.log is in use. I checked the service and its
> not running. How can I delete this log, then delete the
> service. I am uninstalling so that I can start over. I had a
> bunch of things wrong with the installation.
>
> TIA,
> Paul Kraus
> Windows XP Pro Workstation
>
>
> --
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
>
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list