Problems with 14th Dec cygwin1.dll snapshot

Arash Partow arashp@hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 11:43:00 GMT 2003

not helpful, in the future please be a bit more constructive
with your comments

Arash

Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net