ncurses struggles with LinuxTrade

Hu Thomas Pan thomaspan@usa.net
Thu Dec 18 09:34:00 GMT 2003



Hi all,

I have tried to compile LinuxTrade 3.65 but failed to link ncursers 5.3-4.
Here is the list of linking errors:

$ make
gcc  -g -O2 -Wall -Wno-format-y2k  -DBROKEN_LINKER -o linuxtrade -static
linuxtr
ade.o colon.o curse.o error.o debug.o rc.o streamer.o null.o advfn.o datek.o
esi
gnal.o moneyam.o moneynet.o quotemedia.o schwab.o scottrader.o
sonictrading.o sw
issquote.o yahoo.o pref.o srpref.o stocklist.o help.o chart.o info.o news.o
arti
cle.o arca.o island.o qml2.o l2sr.o inplay.o updown.o splits.o markcal.o
symlook
up.o alert.o alertipo.o regsha1.o optchain.o holdings.o bloomearn.o quiet.o
wsrn
earn.o exthours.o toolmode.o minihtml.o sgml.o p2open.o futs.o ma.o util.o 
-lpt
hread -lm
linuxtrade.o(.text+0x13fd): In function `add_from_stocklist':
/cygdrive/c/download/linuxtrade-3.65/linuxtrade.c:501: undefined reference
to `_
mvprintw'
linuxtrade.o(.text+0x1446):/cygdrive/c/download/linuxtrade-3.65/linuxtrade.c
:512
: undefined reference to `_LINES'
linuxtrade.o(.text+0x1471):/cygdrive/c/download/linuxtrade-3.65/linuxtrade.c
:498
: undefined reference to `_COLS'
linuxtrade.o(.text+0x1489):/cygdrive/c/download/linuxtrade-3.65/linuxtrade.c
:498
: undefined reference to `_LINES'
linuxtrade.o(.text+0x15dc): In function `trigger_add':
/cygdrive/c/download/linuxtrade-3.65/linuxtrade.c:575: undefined reference
to `_
beep'
linuxtrade.o(.text+0x23e0): In function `set_color':
/cygdrive/c/download/linuxtrade-3.65/linuxtrade.c:903: undefined reference
to `_
stdscr'





Any idea? I have tried -DBROKEN_LINKER but still, I got the same errors.


Best,
Thomas



--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/



More information about the Cygwin mailing list