LinuxTrade segment fault
Larry Hall
cygwin-lh@cygwin.com
Thu Dec 18 23:32:00 GMT 2003
How about running LinuxTrade from inside gdb?
Larry
At 03:37 PM 12/18/2003, Hu Thomas Pan you wrote:
>How? I have the dump file as .stackdump, which gdb doesn't accept.
>
>Thanks,
>Thomas
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Larry Hall [mailto:cygwin-lh@cygwin.com]
>Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 12:30 PM
>To: Hu Thomas Pan; cygwin@cygwin.com
>Subject: Re: LinuxTrade segment fault
>
>At 03:24 PM 12/18/2003, Hu Thomas Pan you wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>>Thanks for the help and I have compiled LinuxTrade. But, I constantly
>>receive "segment fault" when running LinuxTrade. What could be the problem?
>>
>>Things related:
>>LinuxTrade 3.65
>>Curl 7.10.8
>>NCursers 5.3-4
>
>
>Don't know. Try debugging it and see where it points you.
>
>
>
>--
>Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
>RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
>838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
>Holliston, MA 01746
>
>
>
>
>--
>Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
>Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
>Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
>FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list