Cygwin Compile of NetBSD 1.6

Christos Dritsas cgd@sonic.net
Sat Feb 1 18:01:00 GMT 2003

Max Bowsher wrote:

>Please keep replies on the mailing list.

opps, gotta hit that cc button  :)

>The output you posted looks like a standard autoconf-type configure. I think
>that the config.log should be created in the current working directory when
>configure is executed. I can't imagine how it could not be created. This
>build.sh doesn't locate the temporary build stuff in /tmp, or somewhere,
>does it?

Not too sure, here is the relevent code from the build.sh script though:

# Build bootstrap nbmake if needed.
if $do_rebuildmake; then
    $runcmd echo "===> Bootstrapping nbmake"
    tmpdir="${TMPDIR-/tmp}/nbbuild$$"

    $runcmd mkdir "$tmpdir" || bomb "cannot mkdir: $tmpdir"
    trap "cd /; rm -r -f \"$tmpdir\"" 0
    $runcmd cd "$tmpdir"

    $runcmd env CC="${HOST_CC-cc}" CPPFLAGS="${HOST_CPPFLAGS}" \
        CFLAGS="${HOST_CFLAGS--O}" LDFLAGS="${HOST_LDFLAGS}" \
        "$TOP/tools/make/configure" \
        || bomb "configure of nbmake failed"
    $runcmd sh buildmake.sh || bomb "build of nbmake failed"

    make="$tmpdir/nbmake"
    $runcmd cd "$TOP"
    $runcmd rm -f usr.bin/make/*.o usr.bin/make/lst.lib/*.o
fi

I did also look for the config.log under $TOP/tools/make/ but found
nothing.

Thanks
~Christos