Problem with OpenSSH (daemon), mapped drives, and pubkey auth

Vince Hoffman Vince.Hoffman@uk.circle.com
Mon Feb 3 20:18:00 GMT 2003

Its a know problem, when you log in via pub key the tokens needed for
network authentication are not created (a simplification but I cant remember
all the details) the same goes for any passwordless login (rsh etc with
.rhost files etc). Since your automating I'd assume you have blank pass
phrases on your keys, so you could try using an expect script (package
expect) to automate entering passwords without lowering your security too
much more.