[PATCH] TERM=cygwin missing in the output of dircolors from fileutils-4.1-1
Christopher Faylor
cgf@redhat.com
Wed Feb 5 21:45:00 GMT 2003
On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 04:38:26PM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>This is primarily addressed to Chris Faylor (as the fileutils maintainer).
>I've submitted a patch that includes TERM=cygwin in the dircolors output
>back in October 2002 (<http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-10/msg00918.html>).
>This seems to have been slipped through the cracks.
>
>I'm aware that we are on the latest version of GNU fileutils, but, as the
>patch is specific to Cygwin, would this make it worthwhile to release
>fileutils-4.1-2? I haven't seen any complaints about it lately, though,
>so no rush, I guess...
I'd appreciate it if you would submit this patch to the upstream maintainer.
I think that the plan is to get rid of fileutils in favor of a "coreutils",
though. I haven't seen a coreutils release yet.
cgf
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list