Fw: Cygwin 2.249.2.5 setup.exe error : All post install shell programs could not run.
Abraham Gulko
agulko@pobox.com
Thu Feb 6 00:34:00 GMT 2003
> I installed 3 times on 3 different machines (win2k sp3, win2k server,
win2k
> adv server) all the same problem.
>
> I downloaded the whole pkg and installed from directory. It finihsed and
> asked to setup link and icon and then the post install process ran and all
> the windows produced errors and no home was created as well other's
things.
>
> Attached are the setup logs.
>
> I emailed Mark Zieg - this was his response...
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Zieg, Mark" <mark.zieg>
> To: "'Abraham Gulko'" <agulko@pobox.com>
> Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 7:00 PM
> Subject: RE: Cygwin 2.249.2.5
>
>
> > I wish I had a good answer for you. That happened to a friend of mine
> last
> > week, and I watched it happen, and re-created it myself, and was unable
to
> > either explain it or fix it.
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: log.zip
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 68971 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/attachments/20030206/e979d327/attachment.obj>
-------------- next part --------------
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list