1.3.20

Christopher Faylor cgf-cygwin@cygwin.com
Thu Feb 6 17:01:00 GMT 2003

On Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 02:49:43AM -0700, Michael H. Cox wrote:

> [...]

You are replying to a thread with the subject "1.3.20".  It makes no
sense for you to be using 1.3.19 sources to track down your problem.
Doesn't it make sense that there is a possibility that whatever problem
you're experiencing might already be solved in CVS?

If you did debug your problem and managed to come up with a patch, then,
again, it *makes no sense* for you to provide a patch against older
sources.  There is, once again, a likelihood that your patch wouldn't
apply against the newer sources.

>(BTW, the tag cygwin-1-3-19-1 isn't in the list of available tags in cvsweb
>at
>http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/winsup/?cvsroot=src, but it
>is in CVS.)

That's because the version tags are for my benefit.  They are not intended
for checking out a cygwin release.  As Max has pointed out, to do that, I'd
have to tag large parts of the sourceware repository.

cgf
--
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to aaaspam@sourceware.org