apache 1.3.27 binary install problems

George Rypysc III georgeryp@netzero.net
Fri Feb 7 05:19:00 GMT 2003

Jason,

I finally got a chance to upgrade to the 1.3.19-1 cygwin1.dll and
the mmap error has disappeared!  Apache 1.3.24-5 is working fine
along with PHP 4.2.0 on WinXP Home SP-1.  Cygwin is pretty impressive -
I've showed it to people at work and they can't believe it.
Great job guys.

	--George

If it matters, I think the error seemed to happen shortly after
starting up apache and periodically even if I didn't hit apache with any
requests so I don't think I could've come up with a specific test case.